There are several ways in which you can promote your organization and events.
They include the following:
- Posting flyers to the general bulletin boards
- Chalking on campus sidewalks
- Displaying table tents in Cafe Carmen
- Placing an announcement in the Buckeye Buzz weekly email newsletter
- Creating flyers for apartment housing doors, and
- Developing images for the television monitors in Skou Lounge, Halterman lobby, housing and the SAC!
Prior to your event, please review the complete posting policy. The policy includes information about approval guidelines, posting locations, guidelines and contact information. If you have have questions regarding the policy, please contact Student Programming Coordinator, Jodie Holava at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any use of the Ohio State ATI or CFAES logos and/or names must be pre-approved by the communications and marketing department.
If you organization is planning to purchase items using logos and/or names, forward the proposed design to Frances Whited, Communications Coordinator, at email@example.com for approval or assistance.
Marketing and Promotion Resources