Student Activities Center (SAC)
THE SAC IS BACK!!! The SAC will reopen on Wednesday, August 19th from Noon - 8:00 pm. Please review the Guidelines for the Student Activities Center for COVID-19 safety protocols, facilitiy restrictions and reservations. Due to facility occupany restrictions, reservations will be available at Bookings. Hours of Operation can be found on the Events calendar.
The Student Activities Center offers recreational, social and educational activities for the OSU-Wooster campus community.
The following are available to students, faculty, staff, and BuckID-accompanied visitors.
- Gameroom with a pool table, ping pong, shuffleboard, darts, arcade table, cable TV, and work/study tables.
- Weight room and fitness center offers Nautilus and free weights, kettle bells, rowing machine, treadmills, ellipticals, exercise bikes, battle ropes, stabilitiy balls and more!
- Gymnaisum available for open gym basketball, badminton, volleyball, intramurals special events.
- Racquetball courts (2) available for racquetball or pickleball ONLY, with all equipment provided.
- Men's and women's locker rooms with showers and lockers available for check out.
- Outdoor space includes basketball court, tennis courts (2), softball field, putting green and plenty of green space for soccer and other actitivies.
- Group exercise classes including Zumba and Yoga
- WiFi available throughout building with plenty of additional seating for socializing!
- Open to all faculty, staff and students at ATI & OARDC with BuckID
- Users must swipe in with BuckID upon entry
- One guest permitted per BuckID holder
- BuckID holders are permitted to bring spouse and dependents
- Children must always be supervised.
- Dependents under the age of 15 are not permitted in weight room.
- Some equipment available for use: basketballs, volleyballs, badminton/tennis/racquetball racquets, paddles, etc.