The goal of BuckeyeBikes is encourage the students, faculty, and staff of CFAES Wooster to discover Wooster while exercising and enjoying time with friends outdoors.
The fleet consists of three bikes. Each bike reservation includes a helmet and u-lock. BuckeyeBikes are available for checkout with a valid BuckID at the Student Activities Center (SAC).
Reserving a BuckeyeBike
- BuckyeBikes can be checked out at the SAC during open hours.
- Individuals can reserve a bike for either a day or a weekend (Pick-up Friday and return Monday).
- Reservations are FREE for all students, faculty, and staff of CFAES Wooster with a valid BuckID.
- All bikes and equipment must be returned during SAC business hours at scheduled time.
- Late returns or lost/damaged items will result in a fee.
- $5.00 for late return
- Lost/damaged equipment dependent upon item.
- Bikes $50.00, Locks $25.00, Helmets $40.00
- Before reserving a bike, individuals will need to complete a waiver and watch a safety video
To make a reservation, Online Reservation Form
Please WATCH SAFETY VIDEO HERE
You will be sign/review waiver upon bike pick-up.
If you have any questions, contact Jodie Holava for more information.
Bike Hand Signals and Safety Handout
Bike Reservation Includes:
Want to ride, but not sure where to go??
Here are a few locations to check out....
- Explore CFAES Wooster campus
- Visit Secret Arboretum
- Pedal through OARDC
- Ride over to Barnes Preserve (6 miles roundtrip)
- When you get there rest awhile and check out some of the native plantings and wildlife before heading back!
- Cycle the back way to Guerne Heights for a milkshake (3 miles roundtrip)
Looking for a weekend exploration??