Student Activities Center (SAC)
If you have had COVID-19 it is important to know.....PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
The following are available to students, faculty, staff, and BuckID-accompanied visitors.
- Gameroom with a pool table, ping pong, shuffleboard, darts, arcade table, cable TV, and work/study tables.
- Weight room and fitness center offers Nautilus and free weights, kettle bells, rowing machine, treadmills, ellipticals, exercise bikes, battle ropes, stabilitiy balls and more!
- Gymnaisum available for open gym basketball, badminton, volleyball, intramurals special events.
- Racquetball courts (2) available for racquetball or pickleball ONLY, with all equipment provided.
- Men's and women's locker rooms with showers and lockers available for check out.
- Outdoor space includes basketball court, tennis courts (2), softball field, putting green and plenty of green space for soccer and other actitivies.
- Group exercise classes including Zumba and Yoga
- WiFi available throughout building with plenty of additional seating for socializing!
- Open to all faculty, staff and students with a valid BuckID
- Users must sign-in upon entry
- One guest permitted per BuckID holder
- BuckID holders are permitted to bring spouse and dependents
- Children must always be supervised.
- Dependents under the age of 15 are not permitted in weight room.
- Some equipment available for use: basketballs, volleyballs, badminton/tennis/racquetball racquets, paddles, etc.
Summer 2021 Hours of Operation (beginning May 1)
Monday - Thursday - 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Saturday - CLOSED
Sunday - 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Memorial Day Weekend - May 29, 30, & 31 - CLOSED
Spring 2021 Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday - 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday - 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday - CLOSED
Sunday - 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm