Campus Activities Board (CAB)
Mission: The Campus Activities Board (CAB) strives to bring students together to enhance student involvement and create a campus atmosphere that addresses student needs outside of the classroom. In addition, CAB provides opportunities for students to become effective and productive leaders, as well as to develop personal, professional, and leadership skills through the planning, implementation, and evaluation of a variety of activities for the students of Ohio State ATI.
Open to: All ATI students!
Advisor: Jodie Holava, Student Programming Coordinator, email@example.com
Benefits of Being a CABbie:
- Meet new people and make new friends!
- Plan exciting events like Springfest, Homecoming and more! Your job is to throw parties!!
- Opportunity to Make a Change…..Have a say in what events students will enjoy each semester!
- Be creative and innovative with programming events
- Be a part of planning, promoting, and hosting events!
- Give Back to Campus…Make a direct, positive impact on student life at Ohio State ATI
- Build your leadership skills to complement your academic experiences!
- HAVE FUN!