Recreation Advisory Committee (RAC)
Mission: The Recreation Advisory Committee (RAC) encourages students to get involved in enhancing the recreational, fitness and intramural opportunities at Ohio State ATI. In addition, RAC provides opportunities for students to become engaged, active leaders in promoting well-being, inclusive competition, fitness and recreation.
Open to: All ATI students!
Meetings: Biweekly (every other week)
Advisor: Jodie Holava, Student Programming Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Being a RAC Member:
- Meet new people and make new friends that have similar interests!
- Share your ideas for new intramural sports, games or activities!
- Have a say in what sports, fitness classes and activities students will enjoy each semester!
- Be creative and innovative with outdoor recreational activities!
- Be a part of planning, promoting, and hosting leagues and tournaments!
- Give Back to Campus…Make a direct, positive impact on student well-being and life at Ohio State ATI
- Build your leadership skills to complement your academic experiences!
- PLAY AND HAVE FUN!