Student Leadership Council (SLC)
Mission: The purpose of the Student Leadership Council (SLC) is to serve as a representative group of the Ohio State ATI student body and communicate ideas to enhance the overall student experience and give student input on campus affairs. In addtion, the SLC provides an outlet to build leadership and collaboration among students, student organizations and administraiton within Ohio State ATI.
Open to: One representative from each currently registered Ohio State ATI student club or organization and nominated delegates from each of the academic divisions
Meetings: Twice a month
Advisor: Jodie Holava, Student Programming Coordinator, email@example.com
Benefits of Being a Representative on the Student Organization Leadership Council:
- Meet new people and make new friends!
- Collaborate, share and communicate with other student organizations!
- Provide ideas to enhance campus
- Leave a legacy with your student organization as you learn ways in which you can help your student organization grow and develop
- Give Back to Campus…Make a direct, positive impact on the quality of the student experience at Ohio State ATI
- Build your leadership skills to complement your academic experiences!
- HAVE FUN AND REPRESENT OHIO STATE ATI AS A LEADER!!