Student Organization Leadership Council (SOLC)
Mission: The Student Organization Leadership Council is comprised of a student leader representative from each registered student organization at Ohio State ATI. The SOLC serves as a “think tank” for ideas to enhance the quality of the Ohio State ATI campus and the overall student experience. In addition, SOLC provides opportunities for student organization leadership development, communication, and collaboration.
Open to: At least one representative from each currently registered Ohio State ATI student club or organization
Advisor: Jodie Holava, Student Programming Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Being a Representative on the Student Organization Leadership Council:
- Meet new people and make new friends!
- Collaborate, share and communicate with other student organizations!
- Provide ideas to enhance campus
- Leave a legacy with your student organization as you learn ways in which you can help your student organization grow and develop
- Give Back to Campus…Make a direct, positive impact on the quality of the student experience at Ohio State ATI
- Build your leadership skills to complement your academic experiences!
- HAVE FUN AND REPRESENT OHIO STATE ATI AS A LEADER!!