THE SAC IS BACK!!!
The SAC will reopen on Wednesday, August 19th from Noon - 8:00 pm. Prior to your visit, please review the Guidelines for the Student Activities Center for COVID-19 safety protocols, facilitiy restrictions and reservations. Masks will be required in the game room and lobby. Masks are optional in the gym while engaging in strenuous activity. As a reminder, all guests must check-in with a staff member as well as check-out to assist in facility occupancy. Reservations will be available at the Ohio State ATI Student Activites Center Bookings site. Reservatons are not required, but encouraged to reserve space. At this time, the weight room, racquetball courts, and locker rooms will remain closed. If you have items in the locker room, see any SAC staff member for access to retrieve your items.
Hours of Operation can be found on the Events calendar.
The following activities will be permitted with physical distancing guidelines in place:
- Activities with limited or no physical contact, such as cardio, strength training, running, jogging, walking, table tennis (singles), badminton (singles), tennis (singles), and billiards
- Use of court or outdoor space for individual users
- Group fitness classes
- Available virtually, or limited capacity to promote physical distancing.
- Tennis courts, outdoor basketball court (single user), putting green and open green space
The following will not be permitted until allowed by state and univeristy guidance:
- Activities with high contact or in confined spaces
- Basketball (indoor and outdoor), volleyball (indoor and outdoor), flag football, soccer, racquetball
Intramural sports will continue to run virtual programs and phase in individual and group programs as guidance allows.