The Agriculture and Engineering Technologies (AET) Division administers academic programs in animal production/sciences (animal health, beef, dairy, horse, small ruminant, and swine); agronomy, crop production, and sustainable agriculture; agricultural systems management, and engineering technologies (construction, hydraulic power, and power equipment). Faculty and staff that teach and support courses in these program areas along with the associated laboratories are assigned to the AET division.
Faculty and staff offices are located in Skou Hall. Engineering technology labs are in the wing off of the Skou Hall student lounge (rooms 134 – 150). The animal and crop laboratories are located on the Grace Drake Agricultural Lab (GDAL) close to Apple Creek, Ohio.
The AET Division will not have set hours of operation during Autumn Semester 2020. Each faculty and staff member will be making their own appointments during the semester. Please contact the faculty and staff member directly using their email to arrange a virtual (phone/ZOOM) or in-person appointment. Here is a listing of the AET Division faculty, staff, and GDAL unit managers with contact information.
- Aspen Adams, horse herd manager: email@example.com, 330-698-7669.
- Michael Amstutz, faculty – livestock programs: firstname.lastname@example.org, 330-287-1380
- Nick Baughman, associated faculty – engineering technology programs: email@example.com
- David Dalhart, engineering technologies lab manager/demonstrator: firstname.lastname@example.org, 330-287-1280
- Amanda Douridas, associated faculty – manure management class: email@example.com, 937-484-1526
- Nick Farquhar, crop manager: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Jim Fish, associated faculty – heating and air conditioning class: email@example.com
- Robby Frutchey, faculty – power equipment/hydraulic power programs: firstname.lastname@example.org, 330-462-6150
- Ryan Haden, faculty – soils, agronomy, sustainable agriculture: email@example.com, 330-287-1311
- John Kachline, associated faculty – welding classes: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ben King, faculty – construction programs: email@example.com, 330-287-1219
- Brandon Lawwill, dairy herd manager: firstname.lastname@example.org, 330-698-1315
- Paul Lee, faculty – ag systems management/engineering technology programs: email@example.com, 330-287-1369
- Dan Linden, faculty – livestock programs: firstname.lastname@example.org, 330-287-1375
- Sara Mastellar, faculty – horse programs: email@example.com, 330-287-1318
- Don McConnell, associated faculty – soils classes: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Casey Meek, beef herd manager: email@example.com, 330-698-5021
- Jon Meyer, associated faculty – electronics classes: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Liz Parker, faculty – animal sciences: email@example.com, 330-287-1372
- Kathie Reid, office associate: firstname.lastname@example.org, 330-287-1289
- Mark Schleppi, program specialist – crop/engineering programs: email@example.com, 330-287-1310
- Brooke Steele, swine herd manager: firstname.lastname@example.org, 330-698-5021
- Royce Thornton, division chair and faculty – dairy programs: email@example.com, 330-284-1373
- Shaun Wellert, faculty – dairy and animal health programs: firstname.lastname@example.org, 330-287-1352
- Karen Wimbush, faculty – horse programs: email@example.com, 330-284-1290
- Jon Witter, faculty – crop and agronomy (engineering) programs: firstname.lastname@example.org, 330-287-1377