Student Org Essentials
Continuing this fall, the Student Org Essentials Series will unite student leaders and campus experts to talk through a variety of exciting and important topics relevant to today’s student organization at Ohio State. The series this semester will be held tri-weekly on Mondays from 5:30-6:30 p.m. As always, the series will be recorded and posted online, though we invite you to attend the live session for the best possible learning experience. All organization members and advisors are invited!
Topics this semester will be:
- Monday, September 19 – Social Media for Social Change
- Monday, October 5 – Leadership Week Special: Foster Wellbeing and Fight Burnout in Your Student Organization
- Monday, October 12 - You’re Clear for Take-Off: Avoiding Turbulent Leadership Transitions
- Monday, October 26 – TBD: OSU Extension Special
- November 16 – Come One, Come All: Being Truly Inclusive in Student Organizations