Do you identify as BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color), multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, First Generation College Student, Woman in Stem, or LGBTQ? Even if you don’t …
It is not too late to join MANRRS!
We are an inclusive organization that provides professional development, social opportunities, and a safe space for under-represented populations here at ATI and the larger OSU. By joining MANRRS, you will have opportunities to:
- Attend regional and national conventions where you will participate in career fairs, workshops, social events, and competitions
- Build your leadership and professional skills
- Expand your network with like-minded individuals
- Plan and participate in fun events on campus
- Expand your resume with volunteer opportunities and fundraising
- Enjoy time with friends and explore your identity
Come see what we are all about!
NEXT Meeting: Wednesday September 16, 5:30PM.
Meeting ID: 905 338 3172
Follow us on Social Media!
FB: MANRRS Wooster Campus
IG: manrrswoostercampus and osu_manrrs
TW: @National MANRRS