CHANGES: Environmental & Sustainability Career Fair Added to Fall Semester
Looking for internships, jobs, and/or grad school info for careers connected to the environment, natural resources, green energy, sustainability, and more?
Make sure to attend this extra career fair for fall semester on Thursday, November 5 from 1-5pm.
- Pre-Register for the career fairs at the following link. (Required!)
- Select your 1:1 interviews/conversations (10 minutes) or group info sessions (30 minutes) with employers
- More company interview timeslots added every day!
- It will look like some employers do not have times available. They are working on it. Please be sure to check Handshake regularly, as employers are continuing to add sessions the closer we get to the event.
- Guild to Signing Up for and Managing Virtual Fair Sessions
- Show up on day of event in Zoom!
*If you have a Disability and rely on a screen reader or the keyboard for access to your computer you will experience difficulty using this application. As the University works with Handshake to improve accessibility, please contact email@example.com for assistance in navigating and using this application. A member of our team will respond within 2 business days to assist you.