The Wooster Science Café was established to provide a forum in the Wooster community for dialog between the public and scientists about contemporary topics.
The next café will be Tuesday November 9th, from 7-8pm. It will be on The Science of Yoga and will be presented by Bhakti Mamtora, Emily Mariola, and Susan Lehman.
Please see the poster below for more information.
- The café will be in person in the Excelsior Room event space on the second floor of Spoon Market and Deli, 144 W Liberty Street, Wooster.
- We will be requiring masks except while eating or drinking
- We will be arranging the chairs so that people can sit physically distanced
- There will be light appetizers provided and you can buy food and drink and bring it upstairs
- There is an elevator to get upstairs in case you would like to use it
- We now have a website (woostersciencecafe.org) and a twitter account (https://twitter.com/WooScienceCafe) in addition to our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/WoosterScienceCafe/)