We are pleased to be able to give you access to appointments for the Pfizer vaccine clinic that will be held onsite at the Student Activities Center (SAC). To help minimize waiting, there are a limited number of appointments available for each time slot. Vaccine Clinics will be November 10th with a 2nd dose clinic scheduled for December 1st from approximately 9:00am – 1:00pm. The information to sign up can be found below.
There will also be a 15-30 minute observation period required onsite after receiving the vaccine. The entire process should take no longer than 30 – 60 minutes.
What to bring:
- Must bring an ID or Driver’s license and a copy of your insurance card.
- In addition to the information filled out online, there are two forms required by the hospital for vaccination. You will be able to fill them out onsite.
- Visit: https://gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov/ and complete the COVID-19 Vaccination Questionnaire.
- Begin filling out questions as prompted
- Enter Access code: B4CR7N1PCP (All caps)
- Search “Wooster, Ohio” for location
- Select “Hidden-Wooster Community Hospital” by clicking on “see all availability”
- Select appointment time and enter your demographic information as prompted
- You will receive an immediate confirmation via text and/or email. Save this and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Your second appointment will be scheduled for you when you arrive for your first vaccine. It will automatically be scheduled for 3 weeks after your 1st vaccine at the same time.
- If you are seeking a booster dose of vaccine, please follow the prompts on the “get the shot” website to indicate you are signing up for a booster dose (in this case a 2nd appointment will not be needed)
*Note: There will be limited walk-in slots available. If you choose to walk-in, please anticipate a wait in order to receive your vaccine.