Learn more about 2022-2023 financial aid and scholarship updates, verification reminders, private loans for spring term, and emergency funding assistance.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
Although priority deadlines have past for the 2022-2023 academic year, there are still opportunities available for financial aid and scholarships.
- Complete and submit the 2022-2023 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Applications are accepted and processed after the deadline, on a funds available basis. Federal school code: 003090 (Ohio State University – all campuses)
- Apply at ScholarshipUniverse and explore external scholarship opportunities. Internal scholarships have expired. As you complete the questions, you will be directed to external scholarship application opportunities to further complete and submit.
- Search your local county community foundation (i.e. Wayne County Community Foundation) for scholarship opportunities.
- Check your OSU webmail often for any email notifications from University Student Financial Aid or,
- Log into Buckeye Link > My Financial Aid > 2023 Aid Year > To Do List. If selected for verification, please complete and submit the forms requested by the due date(s) provided in order for your financial aid to be processed later this spring. Use the Secure Document Uploader to submit forms.
Private Loan Information:
View FASTChoice for private loan servicers and products. There is still time to apply for a 2022 spring only loan if in need.
COVID-19 Financial Assistance:
Expenses such as food, housing, course materials, tuition, technology, health care and childcare. Apply at: Emergency Request Form
- Currently enrolled
- Demonstrate financial need or hardship caused by COVID-19 (loss of job, reduced hours, inability to travel, family layoffs)
- While a FAFSA is not required, you may be asked to complete one before your application is processed
ATI Student Emergency Fund:
If you are experiencing an unplanned financial emergency, the ATI Student Emergency Fund may be an option.
- Students must be an undergraduate, enrolled at Ohio State ATI
- Students must be in good academic standing with a minimum 2.0 GPA. Extenuating circumstances may be evaluated
- Students may make use of this fund one time per academic year
- Documentation of need may be required
- Students may be required to attend one academic coaching session and one financial counseling session
Contact ATI Academic Affairs: AtiAcademicAffairs@osu.edu or 330-287-1303