This dynamic leadership study will take place August - November 2021. Student participants can receive up to $100 for successful completion of the program. Space is limited, so sign up today at go.osu.edu/ELEVATE.
- ELEVATE Leader Development Program is a cutting-edge leadership research study designed to understand the best ways for ALL Ohio State undergraduate students to develop leadership skills
- You don’t need to have prior leadership or professional experience to sign up
- You should expect to spend 5 hours each week developing as a leader in this program
- Participants are randomly assigned into cohorts for the program
- All participants who successfully complete all program requirements will receive $100:
- $5 for the pre-program assessment
- $20 for the August module
- $20 for the September module
- $20 for the October module
- $20 for the November module
- $5 for the post-program assessment
- $5 for the 6-month post-program assessment
- $5 for the 12-month post-program assessment
ELEVATE is open to all Ohio State undergraduate students who are enrolled full-time, with little or no business leadership experience.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with “ELEVATE” in the email subject line. This study is hosted by the Fisher College of Business’ Leadership Initiative.