Applications now open for the President’s Prize!
If you could change one thing in this world, what would it be? Ohio State students have powerful ideas for making our world a better place and the ambition to transform ideas into action. The President’s Prize provides two graduating seniors the crucial connections and financial support they need to advance innovative ideas for change in their first year after graduation. Eligible applicants must be graduating in Autumn 2020, or Spring or Summer 2021.
Each recipient will receive:
- $50,000 living stipend and up to $50,000 in startup funding to implement your project
- Access to an exclusive network of agents for change
- Mentorship of accomplished experts
- The opportunity to share innovative ideas with Ohio State’s global community
of alumni, friends and partners.
Learn more about the application process at an online information sessions:
- Tuesday, July 7 at Noon, Zoom meeting
Sessions will be recorded and shared with attendees following each session.