The Wooster Science Café was established to provide a forum in the Wooster community for dialog between the public and scientists about contemporary topics.
Please see the spring schedule below. Our first café next Tuesday, Feb. 1st on the Science of Local Food Production by Elizabeth Schuster and Amyaz Moledina.
- As of now, we plan to have the café in person in the Excelsior Room event space on the second floor of Spoon Market and Deli, 144 W Liberty Street, Wooster.
- We will be requiring masks except while eating or drinking
- We will be arranging the chairs so that people can sit physically distanced
- There will be light appetizers provided and you can buy food and drink and bring it upstairs
- There is an elevator to get upstairs in case you would like to use it