ABS Global is now recruiting for a variety of exciting opportunities for our Summer 2021 intern positions! Depending on positions, internships are open to high-school grads or those pursuing a degree at an accredited technical college or university. To view more info and openings CLICK HERE!
AgCareers.com presents internship opportunities from valued partners!! Simply CLICK HERE to find current opportunities within each company overview. You'll discover each organizations' job postings, and within that list you'll find internship openings!
Witmer's Feed and Grain is offering a 2021 Summer Internship Opportunity with their Replacement Heifer Rearing Program
For more information and details, check out the flyer!
Applications are now open for college-age students to apply for the American Angus Association®, Angus Journal ® and Angus Genetics Inc. (AGI) 2021 summer internships. Each summer the American Angus Association, AGI and Angus Media invite college students to gain real-world knowledge and hands-on skills by serving as interns for the nation’s largest beef breed organization. Find more information regarding the exciting summer internship programs below. These 10-week internship programs provide a unique hands-on experience that will both challenge and instill confidence both professionally and personally.
ArtiFlex: College Intern/Co-op - PAID INTERNSHIP!!!
The College Intern/Co-op student will perform duties per rotational departmental assignment. The Co-op student reports to the Manager or General Supervisor of the assigned department. The job assignment per work session is determined by the Human Resource Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
The typical departments a Management Co-op may rotate through are: Human Resources, Quality, Continuous Improvement, Purchasing, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Engineering, and EHS (Environmental Health & Safety), Operations
- High School Diploma
- Current Junior or Senior in accredited college program
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing
- Ability to perform a wide variety of physical tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Products
Who you will work with:
- All employees, departmental leaders, human resources department, external community contacts.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is provided and required to wear while on the shop floor.
- Office regularly
- Shop floor occasionally
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; operate standard office equipment (including but not limited to computer, telephone, copier); reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Hours will vary based on student and business needs
Why work for ArtiFlex Manufacturing?
This is a paid student intern/co-op position based in Wooster, OH. We are looking for students who are ready to embark on a variety of real world work experiences through rotational job assignments. The job assignments will vary based on the department rotation. As a student intern/co-op you will have the opportunity participate and lead project assignments, collaborate with employees company-wide, and take part in professional development opportunities.
Our paid student intern/co-op positions will work either part-time or full-time based on student and business needs. Benefits as a paid student intern co-op:
- $20 - $22 per hour
- Flexible schedule options
- 3 vacations days per semester
- Free Fitness Zone membership
- Students may qualify for furnished housing assistance
Company Description https://www.artiflexmfg.com/careers
Innovation isn’t just what we do. It’s who we are. ArtiFlex Manufacturing designs and builds products and solutions for companies with tough challenges by employing people with a willingness and ability to be “Innovative. Problem Solving. Partners.”
To do this, we support and embody a vision of safely growing our people and unleashing their full potential because we see greatness in everyone we hire. Better products and services for our customers result from the dedicated development of our employees. That’s our culture.
Imagine your possibilities with ArtiFlex and apply to one of our current openings or submit your resume or application for consideration to future openings.