ABS Global is now recruiting for a variety of exciting opportunities for our Summer 2021 intern positions! Depending on positions, internships are open to high-school grads or those pursuing a degree at an accredited technical college or university. To view more info and openings CLICK HERE!
AgCareers.com presents internship opportunities from valued partners!! Simply CLICK HERE to find current opportunities within each company overview. You'll discover each organizations' job postings, and within that list you'll find internship openings!
Witmer's Feed and Grain is offering a 2021 Summer Internship Opportunity with their Replacement Heifer Rearing Program
For more information and details, check out the flyer!
Hondros Hemp Farms has an internship opportunity for May - August 2021. This is a paid internship located in Mt. Gilead, OH. Application deadline is March 30, 2021. CLICK HERE for more information and visit www.hondroshempfarms.com!
ArtiFlex: College Intern/Co-op - PAID INTERNSHIP!!!
The College Intern/Co-op student will perform duties per rotational departmental assignment. The Co-op student reports to the Manager or General Supervisor of the assigned department. The job assignment per work session is determined by the Human Resource Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
The typical departments a Management Co-op may rotate through are: Human Resources, Quality, Continuous Improvement, Purchasing, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Engineering, and EHS (Environmental Health & Safety), Operations
- High School Diploma
- Current Junior or Senior in accredited college program
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing
- Ability to perform a wide variety of physical tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Products
Who you will work with:
- All employees, departmental leaders, human resources department, external community contacts.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is provided and required to wear while on the shop floor.
- Office regularly
- Shop floor occasionally
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; operate standard office equipment (including but not limited to computer, telephone, copier); reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Hours will vary based on student and business needs
Why work for ArtiFlex Manufacturing?
This is a paid student intern/co-op position based in Wooster, OH. We are looking for students who are ready to embark on a variety of real world work experiences through rotational job assignments. The job assignments will vary based on the department rotation. As a student intern/co-op you will have the opportunity participate and lead project assignments, collaborate with employees company-wide, and take part in professional development opportunities.
Our paid student intern/co-op positions will work either part-time or full-time based on student and business needs. Benefits as a paid student intern co-op:
- $20 - $22 per hour
- Flexible schedule options
- 3 vacations days per semester
- Free Fitness Zone membership
- Students may qualify for furnished housing assistance
Company Description https://www.artiflexmfg.com/careers
Innovation isn’t just what we do. It’s who we are. ArtiFlex Manufacturing designs and builds products and solutions for companies with tough challenges by employing people with a willingness and ability to be “Innovative. Problem Solving. Partners.”
To do this, we support and embody a vision of safely growing our people and unleashing their full potential because we see greatness in everyone we hire. Better products and services for our customers result from the dedicated development of our employees. That’s our culture.
Imagine your possibilities with ArtiFlex and apply to one of our current openings or submit your resume or application for consideration to future openings.
Loudonville Farmers Equity has an internship opportunity for Summer of 2021!
Working outdoors with our agronomy team!
Loudonville Farmers Equity is a farmer owned cooperative in southern Ashland County Ohio, serving our area farmers since 1915. We are now taking internship applications for the summer of 2021. The internship opportunities that we are offering are with our agronomy team. You will have the opportunity to help farmers maximize their crops potential with our Certified Crop Advisors. You will gain experience from observing their interactions with our customers and of course their crop management recommendations. During peak planting you will work daily with our operations manager getting seeds, fertilizers, and crop protection products delivered to our farmer customers and also help our crew of custom planters, side dressers, dry spreaders, and sprayers. We have found that some of our customers have come to rely on us to get most all of their crop work done for them so they can focus on their livestock operations. This past year we covered over 68,000 acres of custom fieldwork out of our single location in Loudonville. We all work with the drive and pride that we have for our own family farms as we serve our community.
If you are interested in learning more about what you can expect from your internship at Loudonville Farmers Equity, please contact me by email, text, or phone call. I look forward each year to helping young ag professionals gain experience to be the best they can be!
Best Regards, Jon Spreng
CEO/General Manager Email: email@example.com Cell#: 419-571-3470
The American Angus Association’s field services team is excited to announce that we are offering a fall internship designed to enhance a student’s abilities to build effective relationships, craft a promotional strategy, and learn about the Angus business and cattle industry as a whole. From assisting with herd visits to securing advertising in the Angus Journal and Angus Beef Bulletin, providing insight to producers and more, the regional manager intern will gain valuable hands-on, real-world experience in the Angus business. Applicants should have a basic understanding of the cattle industry, be eager to learn, and have a willingness to travel.
• Assist regional managers in making herd visits in various regions across the country
• Promote the Angus breed and represent the American Angus Association by attending production sales, AngusLink audits and other events
• Communicate with producers and recommend management practices, with the advice of the Director of Member Services, Director of Field Services and regional managers
• Assist breeders in getting started in the Angus business
• Aide in securing advertising for the Angus Journal and Angus Beef Bulletin
Intern Can Expect To:
• Develop a better understanding of the Angus business and cattle industry as a whole
• Enhance relationship-building skills and leave with countless connections across the country
• Be an active extension of the field services and Association staff
• Become well-rounded in agricultural industry relations
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 1, 2021
Summer Agronomy Internship
Farmer in Kenton, Ohio looking for an agronomy student to complete a paid internship. The job would be full-time and mainly scouting. If interested, contact Trent Watkins at email@example.com.