A COVID-19 vaccine clinic provided by Wooster Community Hospital will be held onsite at the Shisler Center, Wilson Lobby. Please note that when you book an appointment, that although your confirmation will include the hospital’s address, the vaccine clinic will be held onsite at the Shisler Center, not the hospital.
The vaccine clinic will be held on 2/15/2022 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Please note – if these times fill – we do have the option of more times, so please reserve your time early. If you would like to sign up for the onsite vaccine clinic, please follow the registration instructions below. The Pfizer vaccine will be the type of vaccine offered at this clinic.
https://www.fda.gov/media/153716/download (Pfizer-Biontech fact sheet)
Please be aware that there will be a 15 – 30-minute observation period following vaccine administration.
What to bring:
- A copy of your Photo ID or Driver’s license
- A copy of your healthcare insurance card
- Your vaccine card from any previous administrations
- There are 2 forms (a consent form and a WCH registration form) that will need to be filled out, these may be filled out in advance to speed up the process on the day of the clinic if desired (these are some of the document that I sent you previously, not sure if you want to make the forms available in advance or not), otherwise they will be available on the day of the vaccine clinic
- Visit ODH - Check Vaccine Eligibility (ohio.gov) (gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov) and complete the COVID-19 vaccination questionnaire
- Enter the access code Z68537TJN7 (All Caps)
- When prompted for location: search “Wooster”
- Select “Hidden Wooster Community Hospital”
- Select your desired appointment time from those available and enter demographic information
- You may enter insurance information, but it is not necessary as we will collect information on the day of the clinic
- You will receive a confirmation via email or text. Bring that with you to your appointment. Please note that the confirmation will include Wooster Community Hospital’s address but the vaccine clinic WILL NOT BE at the hospital. It will be in the Shisler Center.