JBS Executive Speaker Panel for Ohio State University Students
Each panel will be hosted by JBS executives from either poultry, pork, beef, or corporate. During this time, executives will be speaking to students about our approach to sustainability, effects of COVID-19, current challenges in the market, and business strategy in the industry.
- Addressing Sustainability in the Agriculture Industry | September 16 at 3pm
- Beef Industry 101: Industry challenges, progression, and strategy | September 23 at 3pm
- Poultry 101: Industry challenges, progression, and strategy | October 7 at 3pm
- Pork Industry 101: Industry challenges, progression, and strategy | October 21 at 3pm
Only 20 spots available per session (you can attend multiple sessions)
Interested students should email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. Please include the following information in your email.
- Name, OSU Email Address, Name of Session(s) interested in attending in order of preference.
Deadline to join all events is Tuesday, September 8.
Who is JBS:
Our diversified platform includes beef, pork, poultry, lamb, further processed and consumer ready protein offerings, hides, leather, variety meats and rendered products. In partnership with JBS S.A., our Brazilian-based parent company, the united JBS family represents the largest animal protein company in the world with production platforms and facilities in countries including the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay and more than 200,000 team members working hard every day to be the best in all they do.