Student Org Spotlight
Recreation advisory committee (RAC)
Get involved in enhancing the recreational, fitness, and intramural opportunties on campus!!
Why join RAC???
- Meet new people and make new friends that have similar interests!
- Share your ideas for new intramural sports, games or activities!
- Have a say in what sports, fitness classes and activities students will enjoy each semester!
- Be creative and innovative with outdoor recreational activities!
- Be a part of planning, promoting, and hosting leagues and tournaments!
- Give Back to Campus…Make a direct, positive impact on student well-being and life at Ohio State ATI
- Build your leadership skills to complement your academic experiences!
- PLAY AND HAVE FUN!
Open to: All students!
Meetings: Biweekly (every other week)
Advisor: Jodie Holava, Student Programming Coordinator, email@example.com
Find out more at the Student Involvement Fair on Monday August 24th from 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Want to get involved in intramurals but not necessarily be a part of RAC?
Then join us for an Intramural Info Forum on Thursday August 27 at 7:00 pm. Learn how to find out what intramurals are scheduled, how to sign-up, start a team and more!