Welcome to Ohio State ATI!
As a new student this fall, are you looking to get connected on campus? Want to begin your Buckeye career with the support of a peer who has already “been there”?
Apply to be a mentee in our Bucks2Bucks Peer Mentor Program!
Ohio State ATI’s Bucks2Bucks Peer Mentoring Program is designed to provide a connection between new students and returning students at Ohio State ATI. Begin your Wooster experience with both feet on the ground—with the support of a second-year ATI student who remembers what it felt like to be new on campus or new to college.
Why be a mentee?
- Learn more about the university, college, and community
- Connect with students, faculty, and staff in a fun, engaging atmosphere
- Enhance your college transition from high school
- Learn how to get involved on campus
- Build leadership skills
- Participate in Bucks2Bucks program and social activities
Click here for the quick application!
We look forward to helping you be successful in your first year at Ohio State ATI—and have some fun too!