Welcome to Ohio State ATI!
As a new student this fall, are you looking to get connected on campus? Want to begin your Buckeye career with the support of a peer who has already “been there”?
Apply to be a mentee in our Bucks2Bucks Peer Mentor Program!
Ohio State ATI’s Bucks2Bucks Peer Mentoring Program is designed to provide a connection between new students and returning students at Ohio State ATI. Begin your Wooster experience with both feet on the ground—with the support of a second-year ATI student who remembers what it felt like to be new on campus or new to college.
Why be a mentee?
- Learn more about the university, college, and community
- Connect with students, faculty, and staff in a fun, engaging atmosphere
- Enhance your college transition from high school
- Learn how to get involved on campus
- Build leadership skills
- Participate in Bucks2Bucks program and social activities
We look forward to helping you be successful in your first year at Ohio State ATI—and have some fun too!